Bring out the collection
Tuesday, March 27, 2012 | 6:29 PM | 0 comments

Notebooks and planners are one of my guilty pleasures! I love looking at how the notebooks are designed and how interesting their covers can be. Hats off to notebook designers for their creativity and passion! Anyway, here are some of the notebooks/diaries that I have with me. They are certainly beautiful places to write your thoughts and feelings on!
 
(Click on picture to enlarge)


1. 365 Diary
I got this on my 19th birthday from a dearest friend of mine. It is personally my favourite by far because of the colour red (it's my favourite colour!). As the number suggests, there are 365 pages that not only allows you to write down your daily happenings but at the same time helps you to keep track on the number of days that has passed in the year. This non-lined journal will tempt you to doodle or paste your favourite quotes, or even convert it to a moleskine - it's your choice!

2. Planners
When you are as busy as a bee, planners help you to be more organized with your daily schedule! I love the ones that I have because they are handy and includes random quotes to boost my day.


3. Plain Notebook
This plain covered and non-lined notebook comes in a set of three at such an affordable price! The textured paper in this notebook brings you back to the Victorian days, and you have the freedom to decorate the cover according to your own liking.


4. Sketchbook
Like to draw and paint? This sketchbook is fun-size and very handy! I love the design on the cover - it enhances the artistic side of me!

So that's about it for now.

Love, Syafiah

Labels: ,