notebook fetish and polka dots
Saturday, March 31, 2012 | 10:01 PM | 0 comments

Our love for notebooks and diaries is no longer a secret. We had loads of them at home. Some of which are still empty, untouched, kept in a corner to be admired! Hah! I strongly believed that we've actually adored having notebooks since we were young. I remembered giving notebooks as presents to friends back when I was much younger and even till now. I just love giving people things they can write on. Notebooks are essential beloved belongings, so dear, so true ♥


1. A6 Black polka dot ruled notebook
It was a birthday gift from my dearest friends. The fact that they knew the amount of love I have for notebooks is admirable. Well this notebook is really cute and small. It consists of 120 sheets and 3 dividers.
You can get this from Daiso.

Black 365 diary
A wonderful birthday gift from Syafiah. If you noticed, she owns the red 365 diary. I should say that this is the most chic looking diary I've ever own. Previous years' diaries were all simple and inexpensive ruled notebooks. This has more than 365 pages though. I think its about 368 pages. It's a plain, no lines diary, so yeah, you gotta have to keep your handwriting neat and straight (: You can get this from kikki.K.

2. 12 Monthly scheduler
I personally love the colour. This scheduler consists of 12 sets of schedule calendar and there is another section specially for notes. It has quite a lot of pages so there is plenty of space for you to dress it with your creativity and I loved it. Pretty neat. I pasted photos and quotes all over in a monthly manner. It also has the last page for you to fill up your personal data.
You can get this from Artbox.

Brown plain notebook
It's a plain notebook with no lines. I used this for my doodles before I bought a moleskine. I like the texture of the papers. It's about 48 pages.
You can get this from UrbanWrite and { prologue }.

3. Star Wars Limited edition plain moleskine
Gotta love this one. I bought this as a gift for myself. Yeah. It even has a star wars poster inside. I used this for doodling and writing my thoughts. It's really nice and it has a lot of pages.
You can find this at UrbanWrite. May the force be with you.

4. Polka dot pencil case
This is a freebie. My dad bought HL milk cartons and got this as a freebie. Cool huh? (: He gave it to me because he wouldn't want that for a pencilcase wouldn't he? Haha. I love the colour and it's definitely one of the adorable free items I have ever gotten.

Till the next post.

Love, Saliha

Labels: ,