saliha
Tuesday, March 27, 2012 | 11:53 AM | 0 comments

The older one.

Honestly, I'm clueless when it comes to penning down sentences about myself. It feels weird, really. I'm never good at it. I might have all these sentences ready to flow out, but it would not turn out as how I wanted it to be. Therefore, I'll post up some facts that would help ease your wondering; what is it about this girl, Saliha.

1) I’m turning twenty-two this year.

2) I prefer to sit in a corner and do my own thing.  I do like to walking around alone too. It's a time for admiring and thinking.

3) I love to read. I love finding beauty in books and words.

4) I love meaningful conversations. Don't you?

5) I adore nature. From the skies and stars to the mountainous landscapes. Everything that Allah swt has created is beautiful.

6) I love having things to write on, such as notebooks and diaries. I enjoy getting crafty and artistic too.

7) I'm working and studying at the same time. That's a blessing. (:

8) I’m a shy person and I only open up to a few. Yup.

9) I can be quite clumsy which leads to me having truckloads of embarrassing moments. I think those memories fit a treasure box. Please do not try to open it, I beg of you.

10) I still have so much to learn. For example - to ride a bicycle. I really don't know how to. :p


That is all ♥

Love, Saliha

Labels: