Fruit Stall
Friday, May 18, 2012 | 9:34 PM | 0 comments

Well this month, the home/dramatic corner theme is on Fruits. I had to transform a portion of the corner into a fruit stall. So Tada!
It is far from perfect though. I originally planned it to be a standing stall where children can peer through that window and play pretend to buy and sell. However, there wasn't enough space for that in the home corner and that whole cardboard might fall. I didn't know how to make it steady enough, so yeah, had to place it against the wall instead. 

I definitely had fun setting this up and enjoyed hanging the paper buntings. They look kinda cute don't you think? After setting up the stall, I just had to play with it and pretended to do my fruit shopping using those tiny shopping carts. <3

With love, Saliha